Fork Lift Operator
Forklift operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks and other vehicles. They load and unload materials and move them to and from storage areas, loading docks, railway cars, trucks, ships, or storage facilities.
- Building Finishing Contractors
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial & Industrial Building Construction
- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- Residential Building Construction
- Equipment Maintenance
- Operations Monitoring
- Quality Control Analysis
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.