As well as putting together pre-fabricated parts, components and units, floor assemblers test and calibrate parts and mechanisms, identify units that fail tests or tolerance levels, and work around challenges: whether awkward layouts or exacting client requirements.
- Building Finishing Contractors
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial & Industrial Building Construction
- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- Residential Building Construction
- Adaptability to Changing Requirements
- Attention to Detail
- Diligence and Attention to Detail
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.