Wood is one of the planet's most durable, reliable, and plentiful natural resources. Carpenters have been working with wood for thousands of years, and while the trade now makes use of new technologies, the art and craft still remains. In fact, carpenters are often being asked to work on more complex and imaginative projects - utilizing their skills in hand-eye coordination, focus, planning, and finesse.
- Building Finishing Contractors
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial & Industrial Building Construction
- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- Residential Building Construction
- Adaptability to Changing Requirements
- Attention to Detail
- Equipment Selection
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.