An Artist Manager works on behalf of groups or artists to promote the artists' careers and run their business affairs. Their job is to secure the best work for their clients, for the best fee.
The job may include negotiating contracts and fees, finding and booking events and venues that match the artist's career strategy, advising on career decisions, publicity and promotion, helping them on career decisions such as which record producer to work with, or which songs to perform, and managing media relations on their behalf.
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Performing Arts
- Performing Arts, Sports, and Live Events Promoters
- Talent Agents and Managers
- Attuned to Culture
- Coach-ability and the Desire to Coach Others
- Diplomacy in Difficult Situations
- Problem Solving
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.