Casino Surveillance Officer
It's an unfortunate part of human nature that people sometimes cheat, especially when there's temptation. Casinos are one of the biggest temptations around - they're full of fun, energy... and cash. Any casino worth its salt needs a surveillance officer on hand to spot the range of tricks and moves some guests may try and pull to get some ill-gotten gains. And to beat the tricksters, the surveillance officer needs to have their own box of tricks: a knowledge of behavioral psychology, plus skills in persuasion, attention to detail, sleight of hand, and neutrality are all key skills.
- Amusement Parks and Arcades
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Investigation and Security Services
- Professional Services
- Coach-ability and the Desire to Coach Others
- Conflict Resolution
- Diplomacy in Difficult Situations
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.