A program manager can be thought of as a meta-project manager - they simultaneously direct a number of interconnected and related projects within an organization.
The projects a program manager oversees could include product launches, implementing new processes, or the rollout of a marketing campaign.
One of the key aspects of the role of a program manager is taking a strategic view. As well as tactical and operational work, program managers offer strategic guidance to the project managers and teams they work with.
- Administrative and Support Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations
- Professional Services
- Public Administration
- Adaptability to Changing Requirements
- Attention to Detail
- Diligence and Attention to Detail
- Management of Personnel Resources
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.