Energy auditors identify ways a business or home can improve their energy consumption. They undertake room-by-room examination of buildings, as well as a thorough examination of past utility bills. Auditors measure heat, cooling, electrical and gas usage, using thermal infrared cameras to find energy leaks, and blower-door tests to measure the airtightness of a structure.
- Electric Power Generation
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Energy and Utilities
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Management Consulting
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation
- Solar Electric Power Generation