Multimedia artists use technology to create designs and special effects for a wide range of electronic media. Mixing art and science, they create characters, scenes, animations and other assets for use in films, websites, advertisements, animations or video games. Many artists first sketch by hand before using modelling software to bring their creations to life.
- Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Information and Communication
- Motion Picture and Video Production
- Motion Pictures and Film
- Artistic Sense and Good Taste
- Communicating Ideas
- Presentation Skills
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.