Power Plant Operator
Today's electricity is generated from sources including coal, gas, nuclear, wind, solar, and hydroelectric. These energy sources are generated and distributed by power plants. Power plant operators oversee the flow of electricity from power plants to the substations which distribute electricity to homes and businesses.
- Electric Power Generation
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Energy and Utilities
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Nuclear Electric Power Generation
- Solar Electric Power Generation
- Attention to Detail
- Diligence and Attention to Detail
- Quality Assurance
- Systems Thinking
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.